Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:39:19 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Margi DVD-To-Go problems

From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

another way:
run anydvd to do live decsssing, then dvdx (http://www.labdv.com/dvdx/) to do live conversion from any DVD to just about any format that has an accessible
codec (eg. Divx, Xvid, MJPEG, VCD, SVCD, etc.).  Boringly easy....

I'm either missing something there, or it's DVDx is still producing a 480x640 letterboxed VCD with a tiny video component when you process a widescreen DVD.

Have you gotten DVDx to produce a non-letterboxed video file that stretches to the full 800 pixel width of the 100/110 screens David? That was my objective, and I haven't seen the capability in most DVD to VCD software I've looked at so far.

Matt

PS: Sorry for not getting back to Jose. I've been very busy, but will have some things to discuss offline soon.

Libretto list info: