On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 8:23 AM, Peter Stuge <pe...@stuge.se> wrote:
> Xiaofan Chen wrote:
>> once we announced the fork, suddenly Peter went into action and
>> pushed many patches
>
> I'm sorry, but that's not accurate. As I mentioned earlier in this
> thread I had included everything I could find that was pending into
> libusb.git, and I was expecting some comments on those pushed
> changes. Some hours later the libusbx announcement was sent.
>
> I found changes in libusbx.git which I wanted to include in
> libusb.git, so I spent some time on doing that, and at that
> point I felt that there would not be much feedback, so I tagged
> the release.

Okay. Thanks for the explanations.

However, my viewpoint still stands. I think you have done
a great job on libusb.git codes and contributed a lot to the
libusb-devel (and probably other support channel like IRC
as well). Still my only problem with your leadership of
libusb is with regard to your attitudes toward release
and slow actions to the patches. They would not be a problem
if you are not the only active maintainer of libusb.

--
Xiaofan