Hi,

On 07/03/2012 12:43 AM, Pete Batard wrote:
> As per the roadmap. This is something I realized right after 1.0.12, as
> LOG_LEVEL_XYZ is lilely to be generic enoug to conflict with other apps and
> headers that may define those as well.
>
> This is also in part the source of Trac #31, which is an issue with
> libusb-compat, as libusb-compat's core.c does redefine the LOG_LEVEL_XYZ
> enums.

Next time please send patches inline, that makes replying to them for a review
a lot easier.

###

- *  - LOG_LEVEL_DEBUG (4)   : debug and informational messages are printed to
stdout,
+ *  - LIBUSB_LOG_LEVEL_DEBUG (4)   : debug and informational messages are
printed to stdout,
   *    warnings and errors to stderr
   */
  enum usbi_log_level {
-       LOG_LEVEL_NONE = 0,
-       LOG_LEVEL_ERROR,
-       LOG_LEVEL_WARNING,
-       LOG_LEVEL_INFO,
-       LOG_LEVEL_DEBUG,
+       LIBUSB_LOG_LEVEL_NONE = 0,
+       LIBUSB_LOG_LEVEL_ERROR,
+       LIBUSB_LOG_LEVEL_WARNING,
+       LIBUSB_LOG_LEVEL_INFO,
+       LIBUSB_LOG_LEVEL_DEBUG,
  };

  int LIBUSB_CALL libusb_init(libusb_context **ctx);

###

Please also rename the enum type name, usbi indicates it is a libusb internal
thing,
I suggest using libusb_log_level instead.

Regards,

Hans