Hello all,

I am trying to use the WWW::Mechanize module to script a login to a site
and check some numbers.  Seems pretty easy, I did it successfully with my
own site as a test, but now I'm trying to use it on
www.terrorexchange.com.  It's one of those faux stock-exchange sims
loosely based on current events.  Anyway, the program is little and
simple:

my $mech = WWW::Mechanize->new();
$mech -> agent_alias( 'Windows IE 6' );  #i've tried several agents here.
$mech -> get("http://www.terrorexchange.com/";);
$mech -> follow_link( text => 'Login' );
$mech -> field("txtEmail" => "my_emailaddress");
$mech -> field("txtPassword" => "my password");
$mech -> submit();

If you look at the site, it seems pretty cut and dry.  But for some
reason, the submit isn't working.  I just keep getting the login page.
There are some funny redirect things  going on with the site, so I don't
know if that's it.  I've looked at the response content for each step and
it all looks good until after the submit.  Almost like it's not doing
anything.

Can anyone take a look and see if I'm just missing something stupid?  (Or
just being stupid)

Thanks!
Nick

The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, be protected by the attorney-client
or other applicable privileges, or constitute non-public information.  It
is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s).  If you
are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and then delete it from your system.  Use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended
recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.