On Saturday 13 September 2003 19:14, Juan F. Codagnone wrote:
> On Friday 12 September 2003 11:06, Marc Williams wrote:
> > When a LICQ chat window is opened, that chat window is raised and has
> > focus.  But within that chat window itself the cursor can be in any of
> > several places.  Ideally, I would like the cursor focus to be and remain
> > in the *send* window portion of the chat window - that window where your
> > typing is done.  For me, it isn't there, it's somewhere else within the
> > chat window meaning that I either have to tab until the cursor is
> > focused correctly or take my hands off the keyboard and move the cursor
> > focus there with the mouse.  That is a pain.
>
> Now i get it: you are talking about the messageview dialog when talking in
> chatmode. (i was trying to reproduce in a chat window (panel or irc)). I
> don't use chatmode messageview, so i can't discuss anything. Thomas?

Well, this is something on my todo list.
Unfortunately i'm totally busy, i'm currently moving (as well as jon does) and
though don't have any free time :(
There are some things that are more important with CVS licq but this focus
thing is something i wanted to improve a long time ago already...

thomas
--
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IRC:   DreamForce on #licq