I understand we all have different priorities.  Having a chat window
with the proper cursor focus is important to me so I took the plunge and
made gaim my primary IM client, at least for now.  But thanks for making
a terrific IM client and one that I've been using for a really long
time.  I'll be revisiting this decision from time to time as I do many
other apps.

Good luck on future LICQ development and thanks again!