I do maven from the command line. DavidB knows about maven in netbeans

On Nov 15, 2008 4:20 PM, "Derek Chen-Becker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Out of curiosity, how does Netbeans handle Maven projects, particularly ones
with nested modules? The most recent Eclipse plugin still has some warts,
but it generally seems to work OK if I set up the .classpath file properly
to point at all of the source folders.

Thanks,

Derek

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 11:25 AM, David Pollak <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > I've bee...