I have tried it with a simple project.
When importing the build path and dependencies are ok.
But when I try to run or debug the application directly from Netbeans it
actually launches:
NetBeans: Executing '/opt/maven/bin/mvn -Dexec.args=-Xdebug
-Djava.compiler=none -Xnoagent
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=n,address=34404 -classpath %classpath
${packageClassName} -Djpda.listen=true -Djpda.address=34404
-Dexec.executable=java process-classes
org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.1:exec'

And gives me the error:
[compiler:compile]
Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[scala:compile {execution: default}]
Compiling 1 source files to /home/oscar/netbeans/mavos/target/classes
[WARNING] /home/oscar/netbeans/mavos/src/main/scala/org/mavos/Main.scala:10:
error: identifier expected but 'object' found.
[WARNING] object Main {
[WARNING] ^
[WARNING] one error found

Here I would prefer the run to be done as like with a scala project directly
created with Netbeans. I thought I could configure it on right-click project
> Properties but with a maven project a right click on a project raise an
error. (I just sent more details on the scala-tools list)

I guest it's a problem with the version of either NetBeans or the scala or
maven plugins.

Versions do you use for:
- NetBeans
- The Maven plugin