Alex,

Sounds like a good plan - so, lets get the ball rolling... what topics
are lacking and what need completly rewriting?

Part of me is happy to disregard the entire wiki content and just draw
up a list of what needs documenting, then as a community we can
hopefully move forward and get some of this written down.

So, im all ears - what do you guys want to see?

Cheers, Tim