All,

How about putting together a little cookbook application in Lift with
"recipes" describing how the various and sundry parts were put together?
For instance, the application could have the following pieces:

1. Log in piece so that users can log in and create new recipes (and maybe
save their favorites).
2. Search functionality so that users can find recipes.
3. Some sort of simple browsing structure for users who just want to peruse
what has been submitted.

Jeremy