Second that. My only plea is to continue improving and developing lily's
MusicXML capabilities. My project is going to a publisher who explicitly
refuses to accept Lilypond files, and will only accept the project if I can
provide a MusicXML export that his in-house engraver can then open.

I guess my question would be: what is the current outlook for MusicXML,
what are the current issues, and what progress have we made?

Cheers,