Well, I know how to do *that* - that is, I know how to get text above and below the staves.

But I want text above and below the scores - sort of like a subtitle.

At the end of each page, about 3/4 inch below the last line of lyrics I want to put my note (it's to say that the chorus should be repeated after each verse).

Page1:
Chorus
myText

Page2: