Am 05.08.2016 um 13:52 schrieb Marc Hohl:
Am 05.08.2016 um 11:38 schrieb Werner LEMBERG:

Here are some experiments of mine.

Very nice!

logo1.svg is the one I used in the score, logo_outline.svg is the
outline version, logo2/3/4.svg are some attempts to make it simpler.

I like logo3 most.

+1

My favourite is logo2, and I like tyronicus’s idea of only one leaf with the typical gap and thus made logo4.

But maybe less is more and two flower layers are enough; so here is a combination of logo3 and logo4 (only two flower layers -> less detail, only one pad but with gap -> more typical).