On 2016-08-05 14:56, Malte Meyn wrote:
Am 05.08.2016 um 14:36 schrieb Alexander Kobel:
Looking at the "original" picture from a distance, I perceive the center
as only one colored patch. Would you mind trying a version with just one
dot in the center?

I used the five dots because the center of a flower has much detail. A
single dot has to be a little bit bigger (else the center looks a bit
empty) which makes the appearence heavy IMO. Anyway, here is it ;)

Hm, I agree. Also, I guess I did the greenhorn mistake: look at the logo at large scale in isolation. Your initial versions look totally different with some context, as in Pierre's comparison.

Certainly a point for Simon, with the obvious follow-up consequence: the decision should not be based on remarks by blatant non-experts (such as myself)...

Nevertheless, thanks!
Alexander