I'm having trouble loading a LilyPond source file from GitHub.  I have a
very simple file here:

https://github.com/ksnortum/sheet-music

When I click on the dropdown on the top-left, I see AllCs.ly -- so far, so
good.  But when I click on it, I get the empty template, not my modified
source file.

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)