Knute,

That is correct. Only 2.18.2 is currently supported. In the future, Hacklily may look for a "version" statement and use an unstable version if needed.

Best,
Joshua Netterfield

On 2018-01-06 08:41, Knute Snortum wrote:
Currently, Hacklily only uses 2.18.2, is that correct?  It would be nice for it to use multiple versions, one of which would be 2.19.80.

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 4:32 PM, Stjepan Horvat <zvanste...@gmail.com <mailto:zvanste...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Its very nice and very cool tool for inserting notation for users
    from musescore.

    /Nesmotren govori kao da mačem probada, a jezik je mudrih
    iscjeljenje. Izreke 12:18/

    On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 8:58 PM, Karlin High <karlinh...@gmail.com