On 8 Jan 2018 12:35 p.m., "Andrew Bernard" <andrew.bern...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Urs and All,

A totally successful install on a new Ubuntu 17.10 pristine image. All
works fine as per the source installations now updated.

A large vote of thanks to all who untangled this ball of wool. Despite a
lifetime of software development experience, I kept going round in circles
and never got it working. A big achievement and well done to you all.

Andrew

On 7 January 2018 at 20:38, Urs Liska <li...@openlilylib.org> wrote:

> I've done a new iteration on the Wiki page. I've also added a concise
> walkthrough at the end that leaves out all the explanations and

It's good to know it's possible. Does anyone know whether a failed
installation of Frescobaldi 3 endangers a working 2.20 installation?

Vaughan