Hi foxfanfare,

I have followed, or rather tried to follow, the discussion in this thread
without completely understanding your problem. Maybe I'm still too much of a
beginner myself.
So far I have mainly typeset piano works, perhaps not extremely complex ones,
but still.

On 6 Apr 2018, at 12:51 , foxfanfare <foxfanf...@gmx.com> wrote:

> BTW, does anyone have the answer to my question about this slur problem :
> http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/Brahms03.png
> <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5604/Brahms03.png>

I looked at this "Brahms03.png" and set iin LilyPond. It needs a few tricks but
on he whole I found it  fairly straightforward.

What exactly is your question about " this slur problem " in this fragment?

Best regards,
Robert Blackstone