Le 23/11/2022 à 10:32, Werner LEMBERG a écrit :

As it turns out, it’s Score.LyricHyphen.stencil I have to play with,
since in my actual score, the end of the word 'Kum -- ba -- ya'
occurs at the beginning of the coda [...]

This is an interesting case, which probably nobody has thought of
previously (at least I can't remember this ever being discussed).  I
agree that LilyPond should be able to handle this, for example with a
predefined command like `\trailingHyphen`.

Something like a \laissezVibrer followed by a \repeatTie?