Le mercredi 22 février 2023 à 23:39 +1100, Andrew Bernard a écrit :
> My offer is open.

Migrating and shutting down this mailing list would be a really,
*really* major change that would need broad discussion and approval
after quite some time of using the new Discourse server in parallel
to the mailing list. It took several years, for example, for the
Python project to migrate from its mailing lists to discuss.python.org.

On the other hand, nothing prevents you from setting up a Discourse
server for LilyPond discussions independently from this mailing list.
After all, it's not different from how there are already LilyPond-related
discussions in peripheral sites like the Facebook group, StackExchange
and Reddit in addition to this main mailing list.

Whether that is desirable is the real question. I think it is desirable
to avoid more fragmentation, which is why I thought about a bridge
with this list.