Hi, Michael! Unfortunately, this is not what I'm looking for. You seem to
have written (or copied) the 'whatiwant' part. I'm looking for a way to
abstract (as Kieren has put) the volta command. The purpose is to minimize
writing while being able to export repeat/volta musical parts (plus
straight non volta parts) and being able to create independent multi-part
grid scores. The reasoning of the 'unfoldRepeat' command is to merely
create a straight non repeating score - and subsequently having it through
a repeat/volta pattern.