Hey all, I've been looking over the Frescobaldi codebase for the last few days, and it seems to be within the realm of something I could pick up maintenance for.

There would definitely be a learning curve, so hopefully it doesn't reach it's EOL too soon... But, I don't know, I feel pretty confident.

Not really sure what more info I can contribute to the public discourse at this point, but I welcome anyone else interested with the upkeep of Frescobaldi to get in touch with me so we can coordinate~