On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 7:59 PM, Valentin Villenave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Greetings everybody,
>
> A new issue of the "LilyPond Report" is out:
>
> http://valentin.villenave.info/spip.php?article61
>
> This week, we are going to come back on a few points that were raised
> on the last issue, to discuss "real music" snippets and Debussy, to
> talk about compatibility issues with recently-released operating
> systems and to *not* talk about Reinhold Kainhofer :-) Finally, don't
> miss our Interview of the Week with a very special French guest : John
> Mandereau himself ! As always, you can post your comments at the
> bottom of the page, or even register and contribute to the LilyPond
> Report's next issues.

Very nice!

For what it's worth, regarding the snippet from L'Isle joyeuse:

"I don't know who added this (I suspect it might be Trevor Baca, who's fond
of
Debussy<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2007-08/msg00180.html>just
like I am [
2 <http://valentin.villenave.info/spip.php?article61#nb2>]), but kudos! Here
is a small sample from the snippet:"

What a wonderful snippet. But, alas, I can claim no credit for the engraving
-- the snippet is somebody else's beautiful handiwork.

Trevor.

--
Trevor Bača
[EMAIL PROTECTED]