Greetings everyone,

A new issue of the "LilyPond Report" is out:

http://valentin.villenave.info/spip.php?article62

This week, we are going to mention some recent good and bad news among
the Free world, with Microsoft's OOXML format standardization and
Mozilla's 10th anniversary; we will also have a first look at
LilyPond's support for native PostScript code, and discuss the use of
old LilyPond versions. Finally, the LilyPond Report goes multimedia on
this issue, thanks to Nicolas Sceaux who provided us with a short but
impressive video! As always, you can post your comments at the bottom
of the page, or even register and contribute to the LilyPond Report's
next issues.

Cheers,
Valentin