2008/4/28 Valentin Villenave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Greetings everyone,

A new issue of the "Lilypond Report" is out:

http://valentin.villenave.info/The-LilyPond-Report-8

This week's issue tries to deal with several questions raised last
week. Trevor Daniels, who's our guest again, will introduce us to
tap-dancing and to a 6-millions-euros beer bottle. We will also
discuss bagpipes, RSS feeds, feature-freezes, Slashdot(R)-justice, and
finish our journey through commercial music softwares' websites.
Finally, BE WARNED — this issue includes a screenshot from Windows
Vista. As always, you can post your comments at the bottom of the
page, or even register and contribute to the LilyPond Report's next
issues.

Cheers,
Valentin