*   \override InstrumentName #'self-alignment-X = #RIGHT*
*   \set  Staff.instrumentName = \markup \concat{*
*     \raise#-1 \center-column{ "Wind " "Gong " }*
*     \hspace#2 \bold\italic\small\center-column { e. m. c. }*
*   }*

Actually I did try it: it's getting close but it's still not the way it
should be as you can see in the example I added. It seems that using *
\hspace#2* gets ignored because of the staff-grouping in the score. But
thank you for thinking with me.

--
+31 6 1259 8681
gagipetrovic.nl