Janek WarchoĊ‚ <janek.lilyp...@gmail.com> writes:

PS concerning the girl, she's pretty indeed, but some of the /priests/ using Lily might have a problem with that :)

I'm not a priest. However, I still don't like the picture. I don't mean that I disapprove, I mean that I don't think it looks good enough to be used as advertising. To be (possibly a little too) blunt, the fact that it's obviously not a professional job of makeup, wardrobe, and photography is a major part of that. But essentially, from my point of view, (and to be even more unpleasantly blunt) if software needs a picture of a pretty girl to sell it when in fact it's already free, then there must be something wrong with the software - or with the salesman. I don't think that's the best possible impression Lilypond can give.

--
David