Okay, so I did "the obvious" and went through the Fontbook and literally
"clicked and dragged" the fonts into the "computer" (I guess that's the sys
place) tab, and then I re-typeset the file: It worked...

Well... there's for a lot of heartburn! Thank y'all for helping out! I
can't believe that to get that effect it worked that *easily*.

IC,

Josh