Richard Shann wrote:

Presumably someone will generate a set of PDFs and put them on IMSLP.

And people who are not prepared to read the LilyPond sources - they just
want the printed score - will get those, and would be wise to do so, since
someone malicious could generate an altered version the the LilyPond sources
to do bad things. While LilyPond is a specialized interest thing malicious
files are not going to happen, except by pranksters, but it is something to
bear in mind. (I hate to sound a note of caution).

Richard

Richard,

You make a good point.  We are now thinking of providing the LilyPond
sources to Kickstarter contributors as premiums, rather than putting them
out in the public domain.

Thanks,

Paul T.