Hello.

I wonder if there is some interest helping 1st semester computer
science students in Haifa university installing and configuring Linux
for programming, interneting (email web surfing) and some Hebrew/English
word processing.

These students get free windows XP from microsoft and free version of
the visual .NET - they and their professors have no clue how to program
elsewhere and how to use anything but windows.

This is the chance of the Linux people to help the newbies getting started.

So... how many "working hands" can I get for a Linux installation/configuration
party at Haifa university?

--
Shlomo Yona
[EMAIL PROTECTED]