On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 3:56 PM, Jamie Bennett <jamie.benn...@linaro.org>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have only 43 (or 42 depending on your timezone) days until the Linaro
> final release [1] and
> as we get closer, the need for more structured testing is essential. An
> idea that has been
> incubating for some time is to have a weekly 'test day' where individuals
> can spend a couple
> of hours downloading, installing and testing a Linaro image on their
> hardware. Which image(s)
> you can test will obviously depend on the hardware available but currently
> we produce:
>
>  * OMAP3 Headless
>  * OMAP3 ALIP
>  * OMAP3 Plasma Handset
>  * OMAP3 EFL Netbook
>  * Versatile Express Headless
>  * UX500 Headless
>
> I will work on getting testcases written up on the wiki for this similar to
what is at https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/QA/TestCases/HeadlessOMAP before
this Thursday.  I we currently have OMAP3 Headless and VExpress Headless
written up, and John Rigby has agreed to help me get a Ux500 version written
since he has a board.  Anyone who has knowledge of the other images, I
welcome your input in writing up test instructions for them.

Thanks,
Paul Larson