On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 01:13:40PM +0100, Harry Liebel wrote:
> I've had mixed results. When the box completes the boot the basic systems
> seem to work ok (I can get an IP and poke the filesystem). It still takes
> several minutes to get to a prompt as mentioned on the wiki page.
>
> It happens quite often that the box does not get to a prompt at all. It fails
> to read the MMC properly. Below is two separate cases where reading the
> partition table fails. In the first case it finds one partition and in the
> second case it fails to find any partitions. The boot monitor has no problem
> reading uboot, kernel or initrd from the MMC when writing to internal FLASH.
>
> I've also tried a different SD card with similar results. Sometimes it works
> fine and other times it reports I/O errors. I've tried the daily builds for
> 6, 8 and 10 October. Is this a known issue?

I can't fix your problem but for extra brownie points you could
register this in launchpad as a bug and we can push for the right
people to investigate.

Please file a bug at:

http://bugs.launchpad.net/linux-linaro

(sounds like a kernel related issue) and we will take it from there :)

Regards,
Jamie.