On Tue, Nov 09, 2010 at 08:52:22AM +0000, Jamie Bennett wrote:
> We are just one day away from the Linaro 10.11 release and with a bit of
> luck, a strong down-wind and lots of testing from the community we can
> release on time and in good shape. If you have the required hardware
> available *please* test the final image candidates which can be found as
> follows:

> Headless (console only) image:
>  http://snapshots.linaro.org/10.11-daily/linaro-headless/20101108/2

> ALIP image:

This should also be:

  http://snapshots.linaro.org/10.11-daily/linaro-alip/20101109/0/

The 20101108 build was a last attempt to bring the ALIP size down for
release, but it failed to include a few critical components like a web
browser.  So please test with 20101109 instead.

> Please select the 20101109 hwpack for your board at:

>   http://snapshots.linaro.org/10.11-daily/linaro-hwpacks/

The 20101109 hardware pack for imx51 is known not to work out of the box; a
new 20101110 hardware pack is being built now with an updated u-boot.

slanga...@ubuntu.com                                     vor...@debian.org