On Tue, 2010-11-09 at 19:16 -0600, Paul Larson wrote:
> The size correction in lmc happens at the end, so my best guess is
> that it's a qemu issue.  Id put a bug in against that, and we should
> probably release note it as well.

I've updated the wiki guide to include the --hwpack option and avoid the
problematic 4G image size (using 2G instead).

I'll go ahead and file the bug as well. I'm still suspicious that its
really a linaro-media-create issue, as the qemu-maemo package is from
9/21 and I can't get image packages that had worked in the past to work
now. So I believe the only thing that has changed is the
linaro-media-create tools.

thanks
-john