Hi,

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Nicolas Pitre <nicolas.pi...@linaro.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Feb 2011, John Rigby wrote:
>
>> The resulting kernel builds and boots but some modules have problems:
>>
>> $ modprobe fat
>> fat: unknown relocation: 102
>> FATAL: Error inserting vfat
>
> A workaround for what appears to be a binutils bug has been merged in
> linaro-2.6.38.  So the Thumb2 kernel testing may resume on trusted
> targets.

Thanks for merging it.

It's a bit ugly to include turn off compiler optimisations to work
around this though, so we might encounter upstream to that patch.

In any case, we still need someone to take a look at the possible
tools issue -- CC'ing linaro-toolchain in case people aren't aware:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/binutils-linaro/+bug/725126

Cheers
---Dave