Hello,

Month ago, during 11.05 release testing, we had a case when Pandaboard
didn't boot with one particular build and one particular card, while
worked well with with other combinations.

During this test cycle, I hit similar conditions, which I however was
able to trace to the following: if at the moment of reset/boot, there's
a cable connected from Panda USB OTG (small) connector to host, it
won't boot from SD. The D2 LED will light for about a second, then both
will be off. Nothing is output on serial. As soon as you unplug cable
from the host, all boots again.

I'm not sure if this is a known condition, but guessed I'd share it.

--
Best Regards,
Paul