True, I renamed that file, since I got the message that it couldn't find module omap. First I renamed it to omap_drv.so, which gave me the same error, then I tried pvr_drm.so which is the attatched logfile. Both of them are the omap_pvr_drv.so file.

Should there be a omap_drv.so file in the same directory as the omap_pvr_drv.so file? In that case there isn't, the omap_pvr_drv.so file is the only one in that directory when extracting that tarball. Actually there is no file at all named omap_drv.so:

$ find . -name "omap_drv.so"

return nothing, while just omap gives

$ find . -name "omap*"
./usr/lib/debug/usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/omap_pvr_drv.so
./usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/omap_pvr_drv.so

which is the same as "*drv*" gives.

- Martin