On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 10:07 AM, Martin Ertsås <marti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> True, I renamed that file, since I got the message that it couldn't find
> module omap. First I renamed it to omap_drv.so, which gave me the same
> error, then I tried pvr_drm.so which is the attatched logfile. Both of them
> are the omap_pvr_drv.so file.

yeah, you probably shouldn't really rename the xorg modules..   the
xorg module loader will look for symbols within the driver matching
the name.

I expect omap_drv.so is in a different package (maybe missing
dependency?).. it is opensrc, anyways, you can rebuild it from the git
tree at freedesktop.org

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-omap/
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-omap

BR,
-R