Hi David,

I looked at your log. I agree with Andy, this is probably not a
rebuild the kernel kind of situation.

Does the log really cut off at 1239 lines or is there more?

Thanks!
Tom

--
Regards,
Tom

"Where's the kaboom!? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering
kaboom!" Marvin Martian
Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs
w) tom_gall att vnet.ibm.com
h) tom_gall att mac.com
h) tom.gall att linaro.org