On 23.02.2024 15:24, ci_not...@linaro.org wrote:
> Dear contributor, our automatic CI has detected problems related to your
> patch(es).  Please find some details below.  If you have any questions,
> please follow up on linaro-toolchain@lists.linaro.org mailing list, Libera's
> #linaro-tcwg channel, or ping your favourite Linaro toolchain developer on
> the usual project channel.
>
> We appreciate that it might be difficult to find the necessary logs or
> reproduce the issue locally. If you can't get what you need from our CI
> within minutes, let us know and we will be happy to help.

So: The specific failure observed makes me guess that in the course of
building generated files (opcodes/aarch64-*-2.c) aren't re-generated. If
this is indeed the case, sending out such unsolicited emails (I've had a
2nd one in the meantime, for whatever reason) is a waste of everybody's
time, even more so when not clearly indicating that fact, such that
- quoting above - it is possible "within minutes" to understand what's
going on / wrong.

IOW - unless clarified I'm going to assume that the report here is a
false negative.

Jan