Hi let me ask all of you what you think COUNCIL  ON AGING  does? What the COA
offers  is enormous!! You might not know what COA does for Lincoln residents; I
invite you to REALLY LOOK at the monthly COA bulletin. For  all the COA offers,
you will understand the limited  space in Bemis that is used is not enough and
the need for more is VERY IMPORTANT  to our community.You might not  need
services now, but aren't you fortunate to have the COA for your parents,
grandparents and any elder you know?

 How old are most of you commenting?? Take this into consideration.

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android