Andy,

I just wanted to publicly thank you and acknowledge the volunteer work you (and
the other volunteers who presented at SOTT) put in on these town committees.

I recognize there is good faith disagreement over the community center project,
but the work you guys do has provided some critical and unbiased information to
help everyone in town make an informed decision on November 30th.

Much appreciated,

Seth