Ken, et al.,
Could not agree more, and said as much the last time the project was taking on steam. It’s precisely what the town needs as an inter-generational hub, gathering spot, place for special events be they exhibits, lectures, films, etc. It’s the only place anyone in town of any age currently and consistently goes, whether it’s kids after school for a snack, or to meet a friend for coffee, grab groceries, your dry cleaning or mail a package. Outdoor gathering space and parking already exist, so for my money, which like yours, if approved, will be spent, Lincoln Station makes perfect sense.
Kathryn Corbin

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse any typos,
(which I declare are the exclusive fault of auto spell-check!)