There is a Baystate Textiles bin at the Transfer Station.  It is located
outside of the swap shed.

From: Laura Taylor <lauranas...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2023 3:04 PM
To: Faye Speert <fspe...@gmail.com>
Cc: Alice Waugh <awaugh...@gmail.com>; Lincoln Talk <lincoln@lincolntalk.org>
Subject: Re: [LincolnTalk] fabric recycling drop off?

Both are currently located at the Hartwell complex. I don’t believe the one at
the transfer station is Baystate textiles, but I am not sure.

Thanks,
Laura

On Jan 5, 2023, at 1:52 PM, Faye Speert
<fspe...@gmail.com<mailto:fspe...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Where are the bins located at the school campus?
Sent from my iPad

On Jan 5, 2023, at 12:59 PM, Alice Waugh