Many thanks, Krystal, for outlining all the reason the community
overwhelmingly voted for the Hartwell location over town center and other
options  in 2018 planning process.
Multiple times during recent  Community Center Open Meetings it has been
explained why Hartwell location makes the most sense for  financial,
operations, staffing
considerations.
I hope all will take the time to read your clarifications to have many of their
questions answered.
Laura

Sent from my iPhone