I think creativity is always essential, especially prior to making major
capital investments.

I don’t think the argument is EITHER Lincoln Station OR Hartwell… but how can
we serve the needs of the community (including financial needs) by designing a
solution that may also make the most of collaborative space around town?

The idea of a community center is great, and the concept of kids having access
to after-school programs (athletics, arts, etc.) is terrific.
But we must build on solid financial footing. What irony if a shiny big new
pricey community center gets voted in, but the seniors it might have served
must move out.

- Kathy Madison