From: Lincoln <lincoln-boun...@lincolntalk.org> on behalf of Michael Dembowski
<mjdembow...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 2, 2023 12:19 PM
To: Karla Gravis <karlagra...@gmail.com>
Cc: Lincoln Talk <lincoln@lincolntalk.org>
Subject: Re: [LincolnTalk] CCBC FAQ's - with additional links

Karla, Andy and those so inclined - and still interested -
Has anyone made an attempt to look at increased capacity/demand of COA, LEAP
and Parks and Rec due to the proposed Town Rezoning?
The Rezoning Deck posted earlier this AM includes a chart on LPS School
Enrollment - demonstrating what could be absorbed within current # of class
sections and within the space limitation of (1) additional section per grade. A
majority of the allowable increase can be absorbed within the current number of
class sections - 187 of a 267 total.
Beyond debate and disagreement about numbers, perhaps a larger lesson to be
gleaned is that the school project smartly has been right-sized for additional
future capacity. Given the proposed zoning changes - that additional demand
should be at least a point of discussion if not be outright factored into the
Community Center programming.
Michael Dembowski
Conant Road

On Mon, Oct 2, 2023 at 11:13 AM Karla Gravis