Hardly…my point was that the folks specifically mentioned, the you parents,
that were so interesting, were met at a community event.

I am trying to point out that it is the community EVENTS where we are most
likely to have those enriching intergenerational interactions…Codman Farm Feast
being the most recent.

While the CC may offer many things, the opportunities for the activity cited
most likely will NOT be one of them.

We do need more casual, social and intergenerational events.

Let’s work with DeCordova, Codman, Pierce House and the Celebrations Committee
to host more!

Sent from my iPad