I drop by the library often . Sometimes I plan to meet friends there. Other
times I see people unexpectedly. I see friends and neighbors with their
children. In my opinion the library is one of our town hubs. I have never been
told to be quiet at the library. There is one designated quiet room. The
library is open for many hours every week. It is cool on hot days and warm on
cold days. It is a beautiful building filled with natural light, views to look
outside and comfortable seating. It is filled with books, music and there are
computers for people to use.There is a gallery at the Library. They even have
coffee. I enjoy getting to know the librarians . A few years ago we had a
conversation with the head librarian about the library’s quest to encourage
more people to come by. Let’s use it so we don’t lose it.

Carol Ryan

Sent from my iPhone