*I very much appreciate your response, having cherry picked my email as
(perhaps) offering a good primer on civic process here in Lincoln. I find
it helpful to have this be on LT to help inform and remind all. *

from Wikipedia:

> *Cherry picking*, *suppressing evidence*, or the *fallacy of incomplete
> evidence* is the act of pointing to individual cases or data that seem to
> confirm a particular position while ignoring a significant portion of
> related and similar cases or data that may contradict that position. Cherry
> picking may be committed intentionally or unintentionally.[2]
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking#cite_note-2>

I see no 'cherry picking' either intentional or otherwise. I, for one,
appreciate the inclusion of relevant references so that I have the context
for a response especially within a long thread of multiple messages.

If you meant another definition of 'cherry picking', my apologies.

Rich